Cosmos On Weed with Neil deGrasse Tyson
Fruity Pebbles (Hybrid)
CBD Medicines Face New National Challenges
Cinderella 99 (Hybrid)
Where the 2016 Candidates Stand on Marijuana
With Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, and Donald Trump notching primary victories in Iowa and New Hampshire this month, legal marijuana proponents and opponents gained insight into whether the next commander in chief is likely to advance pro-pot legislation or enforce federal marijuana laws at the state level.
What could be in store for the marijuana movement if Sanders, Clinton, Cruz, or Trump wins in November? Read on to find out.
Hillary's wait-and-see approach
When it comes to marijuana policy, Hillary believes that states can serve as a testing ground for national policy.
Generally, the former Secretary of State advocates watchful waiting when it comes to marijuana legalization, but she does support shifting marijuana to a class II drug from a class I drug under the Controlled Substances Act.
What strain are you smoking on today?
- 190,902 Views Category: Odd
- 150,111 Views Category: Fun
- 139,604 Views Category: Culture
- 100,523 Views Category: Culture
- 99,123 Views Category: Culture
- 98,934 Views Category: Fun
- 79,699 Views Category: Culture
- 77,878 Views Category: Odd
- 69,782 Views Category: Fun
- 62,942 Views Category: Fun