Platinum Jack (Sativa)
President Obama Grants Clemency to 214 People in Federal Prisons, Mostly Drug Prisoners
Wednesday’s commutations by President Obama, which brings his total number to 562, represent the most granted by a president in a single day since at least 1900, according to the White House blog.
This is especially good news for 67 prisoners who were serving life sentences—almost all for nonviolent drug crimes, noted the blog.
Michael Collins, deputy director at Drug Policy Alliance, told HIGH TIMES that Obama should be applauded for the commutations, but time is running out in his term.
“He needs to step up the frequency and quantity of commutations,” Collins said. “Every two to three months is not enough.”
Friends - The One With The Stoned Guy
Marijuana growth could push Scotts Miracle Gro's stock higher
Red Dragon (Hybrid)
- 191,961 Views Category: Odd
- 151,047 Views Category: Fun
- 140,645 Views Category: Culture
- 102,112 Views Category: Culture
- 100,710 Views Category: Culture
- 100,093 Views Category: Fun
- 80,729 Views Category: Culture
- 78,934 Views Category: Odd
- 70,800 Views Category: Fun
- 64,233 Views Category: Fun