Joint-Shaped Asteroid Traveled Millions Of Years To Our Solar System
Have you heard about the joint-shaped asteroid traveling through space? No, this isn’t the beginning of a nerdy stoner joke. It’s an actual thing that’s out in the cosmos right now. Here’s what we know about this crazy thing.
There is an asteroid in the form of a massive joint hurtling through our solar system at this very moment. It is almost as if the “man upstairs,” whoever that poor bastard might be at this point in time, found himself so stoned after a long day at the office of Universal Architecture & Son that he or she fumbled a dynamic doobie loaded up with some of that high-grade space grass, sending it on a fiery freefall through space and time.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Durban Poison (Sativa)
Costa Mesa council extends city marijuana rules for a year
Costa Mesa City Council members voted unanimously Tuesday to approve a yearlong extension of an ordinance aimed at maintaining local marijuana rules to give city staff more time to study the effects of coming state regulations.
- 193,768 Views Category: Odd
- 152,747 Views Category: Fun
- 142,275 Views Category: Culture
- 104,919 Views Category: Culture
- 103,292 Views Category: Culture
- 102,161 Views Category: Fun
- 82,573 Views Category: Culture
- 80,802 Views Category: Odd
- 72,721 Views Category: Fun
- 66,095 Views Category: Fun