New Poll: Swing States Support the Legalization of Marijuana
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Cali Mist (Hybrid)
- 190,324 Views Category: Odd
- 149,678 Views Category: Fun
- 139,192 Views Category: Culture
- 99,736 Views Category: Culture
- 98,353 Views Category: Fun
- 98,316 Views Category: Culture
- 79,130 Views Category: Culture
- 77,396 Views Category: Odd
- 69,278 Views Category: Fun
- 62,294 Views Category: Fun