10 Studies Released in 2016 that Exemplify Cannabis’ Medical Diversity
Platinum Jack (Sativa)
President Obama Grants Clemency to 214 People in Federal Prisons, Mostly Drug Prisoners
Wednesday’s commutations by President Obama, which brings his total number to 562, represent the most granted by a president in a single day since at least 1900, according to the White House blog.
This is especially good news for 67 prisoners who were serving life sentences—almost all for nonviolent drug crimes, noted the blog.
Michael Collins, deputy director at Drug Policy Alliance, told HIGH TIMES that Obama should be applauded for the commutations, but time is running out in his term.
“He needs to step up the frequency and quantity of commutations,” Collins said. “Every two to three months is not enough.”
Friends - The One With The Stoned Guy
Marijuana growth could push Scotts Miracle Gro's stock higher
- 192,081 Views Category: Odd
- 151,161 Views Category: Fun
- 140,743 Views Category: Culture
- 102,304 Views Category: Culture
- 100,906 Views Category: Culture
- 100,254 Views Category: Fun
- 80,841 Views Category: Culture
- 79,052 Views Category: Odd
- 70,927 Views Category: Fun
- 64,372 Views Category: Fun