California voters getting chance to fully legalize marijuana
A measure to legalize marijuana for recreational use in California appears headed for the Nov. 8 ballot.
A coalition that includes former Facebook President Sean Parker on Tuesday said it has collected 600,000 signatures, more than enough to qualify the initiative.
Whenever one of the Jack Herer strains (in this case, J1) are used to breed, the result is always superior. This is a classic hybrid, that is useful in helping a wide variety of symptoms and ailments. The buds are dense, almost neon-green in color and infested with tri-chromes. They give off a sour, danky, and earthy scent. When smoked, this medication hits instantly and powerfully, making it a favorite among cannabis patients in Northern California.
Vermont House To Debate Marijuana Legalization After Delay
Jupiter OG (Indica)
Major Victory as Feds Drop Forfeiture Suit Against Harborside Health Center
- 191,602 Views Category: Odd
- 150,683 Views Category: Fun
- 140,339 Views Category: Culture
- 101,525 Views Category: Culture
- 100,183 Views Category: Culture
- 99,704 Views Category: Fun
- 80,356 Views Category: Culture
- 78,559 Views Category: Odd
- 70,428 Views Category: Fun
- 63,736 Views Category: Fun