Georgia voters split on recreational marijuana legalization
ATLANTA (WXIA) – Georgia voters are split on whether or not to legalize recreational marijuana.
The results of our exclusive 11Alive Survey USA poll are in, just as all eyes are on the state of Ohio. Voters there are deciding in Tuesday’s election whether to legalize recreational marijuana.
Just 10 or 15 years ago, virtually no one who works in the Georgia State Capitol would have even mentioned the word marijuana. Now, they may have no choice but to listen to their constituents. Four states and the District of Columbia now allow legal recreational marijuana – could Georgia be next?
In an exclusive scientific poll commissioned by 11Alive News and conducted by Survey USA, we sked 1,787 registered voters, “Should the use of marijuana for recreational use by adults in Georgia remain against the law?”
White Russian (Hybrid)
Ohio Voters Reject ResponsibleOhio’s Marijuana Legalization Initiative
A President Sanders Could Only Reschedule Marijuana, But No Real End to Prohibition In Sight
- 190,592 Views Category: Odd
- 149,906 Views Category: Fun
- 139,397 Views Category: Culture
- 100,097 Views Category: Culture
- 98,701 Views Category: Culture
- 98,647 Views Category: Fun
- 79,407 Views Category: Culture
- 77,627 Views Category: Odd
- 69,496 Views Category: Fun
- 62,620 Views Category: Fun