Announcing The Fourth Annual Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Happiness Money Bomb
Liquid Butter OG (Indica)
LAW ENFORCEMENT: Marijuana seizures increasing
A new Riverside County ordinance intended to curb for-profit marijuana growing is set to go into effect on Thursday and sheriff’s officials for months have been issuing stern warnings to property owners that it’s illegal to grow marijuana on their land.
But the threat of a crackdown doesn’t appear to have slowed the marijuana growing.
Sheriff’s officials say they are on track to eradicate even more pot-growing operations this year than last.
“There’s no shortage,” said Lt. Paul Bennett, who supervises the sheriff’s marijuana enforcement team. “We’re very busy.”
In the first six months of this year, deputies investigated 70 cases and destroyed more than 56,000 plants.
- 189,998 Views Category: Odd
- 149,388 Views Category: Fun
- 138,977 Views Category: Culture
- 99,193 Views Category: Culture
- 98,045 Views Category: Fun
- 97,750 Views Category: Culture
- 78,825 Views Category: Culture
- 77,034 Views Category: Odd
- 68,940 Views Category: Fun
- 61,847 Views Category: Fun