Hemp in Wisconsin; a perfect climate and soil for growing marijuana
Rules For Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales Announced In Colorado
Puff puff, pass it: 52% of adults in the US want to legalize marijuana
It looks as if the supporters of marijuana legalization aren't just stoner college kids and your one uncle who lives in an Airstream. A historic 52 percent of adults in the U.S., according to a survey by the Pew Research Center, are in favor of legalizing marijuana, up 11 points since 2010.
Sixty percent think the feds have no business enforcing laws in the 18 states that have legalized marijuana use for medical purposes. Seventy-two percent of adults think the cost of pursuing and imprisoning marijuana users is more than it's worth, and the cops enforcing those laws agree. According to Rolling Stone, many officers are sick of busting teens for marijuana possession when they could be doing "real police work."
- 179,587 Views Category: Odd
- 141,946 Views Category: Fun
- 132,188 Views Category: Culture
- 89,500 Views Category: Culture
- 88,725 Views Category: Fun
- 87,729 Views Category: Culture
- 70,683 Views Category: Culture
- 67,786 Views Category: Odd
- 60,559 Views Category: Fun
- 53,503 Views Category: Fun