Northern Lights (Indica)
Northern Lights is renowned for its ability to be grown very easily. The strain's reputation also comes from the fact that it has won competitions such as the Cannabis Cup. The #5 strain was first entered into competition 1989 when several seeds were mailed from the U.S.A. to Amsterdam. The strain quickly dominated the Cannabis Cup, winning in 1989, 1998, and again in 2009. It is a cross of Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa.
Deleware Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Calls For The End Of Cannabis Prohibition
Lemon Diesel (Hybrid)
Bred by Green Lantern Seeds, Lemon Diesel is the child of California Sour and Lost Coast OG. This cannabis strain grows tall with dense buds, and usually fills in most during the last couple weeks of growth. Its leaves are long and broad with purple-gray color during maturity. Flowering time is generally 9-10 weeks with a THC content up to 14% and CBD of 0.23%.
Police Hit Toronto with New Round of Dispensary Raids
- 192,060 Views Category: Odd
- 151,141 Views Category: Fun
- 140,730 Views Category: Culture
- 102,279 Views Category: Culture
- 100,880 Views Category: Culture
- 100,238 Views Category: Fun
- 80,826 Views Category: Culture
- 79,035 Views Category: Odd
- 70,907 Views Category: Fun
- 64,354 Views Category: Fun