Woody OG (Indica)
United Patients Group Conference Panel To Discuss Opiate Dependency, Brain Injuries, And How Cannabis Can Help
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
- 191,937 Views Category: Odd
- 151,022 Views Category: Fun
- 140,629 Views Category: Culture
- 102,079 Views Category: Culture
- 100,677 Views Category: Culture
- 100,073 Views Category: Fun
- 80,712 Views Category: Culture
- 78,911 Views Category: Odd
- 70,778 Views Category: Fun
- 64,210 Views Category: Fun