Pineapple Kush (Hybrid)
Pineapple Kush draws from old-world genetics, a dark green Indica from California. The feeling is calming and brings a centered sensation. It is good for those that prefer a mellow high instead of a heart-racing speedy sensation. The aroma and flavor is decidedly pineapple, with a subtle sweetness that lingers pleasantly on the tongue.
New Medical Cannabis System in Michigan to Garner up to $63 Million a Year in Taxes, Many Patients Unhappy
Sour Diesel (Sativa)
WikiLeaks Hack Reveals Clinton Campaign’s Plan on Marijuana
WikiLeaks’ latest exposure of political emails shows the staff behind Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign made it a point to brief her on the issue of marijuana prior to a debate. It also shows that a Clinton administration is not likely to make any significant changes to marijuana policy at the federal level.
A preparatory document found in the hacked emails of Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, details exactly what Hillary was advised to say if asked whether she would legalize marijuana as the next leader of the free world.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Conan - Sarah Silverman's Marijuana Adventures
- 193,248 Views Category: Odd
- 152,221 Views Category: Fun
- 141,710 Views Category: Culture
- 104,075 Views Category: Culture
- 102,490 Views Category: Culture
- 101,534 Views Category: Fun
- 82,014 Views Category: Culture
- 80,203 Views Category: Odd
- 72,113 Views Category: Fun
- 65,508 Views Category: Fun