Study: Cannabis May Treat Vascular Dementia
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Over 17,000 Signatures on Petition Asking New Jersey Governor to Allow Cannabis for PTSD
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 192,615 Views Category: Odd
- 151,678 Views Category: Fun
- 141,204 Views Category: Culture
- 103,157 Views Category: Culture
- 101,710 Views Category: Culture
- 100,837 Views Category: Fun
- 81,414 Views Category: Culture
- 79,572 Views Category: Odd
- 71,514 Views Category: Fun
- 64,913 Views Category: Fun