Does Hemp Growing/Cultivation Affect Marijuana Growing/Cultivation Via Cross Pollination?
Purple Hindu (Indica)
Looming Marijuana Ruling Could Limit Federal Prosecutions
3 States Where a Legal Marijuana Vote Is Guaranteed This November
This could be a transformative year in more ways than one. Not only are voters heading to the polls in six months to decide who should become the next President of the United States of America, but voters in quite a few states could be heading to their respective state polls to decide whether or not to expand the use of medical or recreational marijuana within their state.
Since California approved Prop 215 in 1996 to allow for the compassionate use of medical marijuana in select patients, the currently illicit substance at the federal level has expanded like a weed. Today, following the recent legislative approval of medical marijuana in Pennsylvania, there are two dozen states that allow physicians to prescribe marijuana for medical use. Although the ailments can vary from state to state, many terminal cancers, glaucoma, and epilepsy are good examples of ailments with near universal acceptance across legal medical marijuana states.
- 191,920 Views Category: Odd
- 151,009 Views Category: Fun
- 140,611 Views Category: Culture
- 102,055 Views Category: Culture
- 100,658 Views Category: Culture
- 100,057 Views Category: Fun
- 80,685 Views Category: Culture
- 78,899 Views Category: Odd
- 70,761 Views Category: Fun
- 64,199 Views Category: Fun