Michigan Cities Reject Funding For Drug Task Forces on Medical Marijuana Patients
Blackberry Kush (Indica)
Blackberry Kush is a mostly Indica Kush with a strong blackberry smell and pink and red hairs. It truly lives up to its name, with a remarkably strong blackberry / piney / hashy smell. As a potent Indica, Blackberry Kush is couchlock weed, and so it is not recommended for high-activity moments.
FDA Approves Liquid Marijuana For Aids and Cancer Patients
While the United States government refuses to admit the cannabis plant has any real medicinal benefit, its position has not prevented federal health agencies, over the years, from approving synthetic versions of the herb’s psychoactive component to be used by Big Pharma in the treatment of serious conditions.
In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), one of the primary barriers in the grand scheme of nationwide legalization, recently approved a liquid variety of synthetic tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) that will be sold to people suffering from AIDS and cancer.
The Frontlines Of Cannabis Regulations
- 192,429 Views Category: Odd
- 151,499 Views Category: Fun
- 141,040 Views Category: Culture
- 102,826 Views Category: Culture
- 101,428 Views Category: Culture
- 100,642 Views Category: Fun
- 81,208 Views Category: Culture
- 79,395 Views Category: Odd
- 71,307 Views Category: Fun
- 64,726 Views Category: Fun