Chicago celebrity chef Mindy Segal to make marijuana sweets
Happy New Year! Stay Stoned, Stay Safe.
Green Crack (Sativa)
Green Crack was originally bred in Athens, GA in the 1970s with the birth name of Cush. It was later renamed "Green Crack" by none other than Snoop Dogg because of its extreme potency and the crave to keep smoking it. Green Crack is extremely popular in Southern California with both medical marijuana patients for its strong sativa effects, and recreational users who love its sweet taste and happy high. Green Crack has a medium-green color punctuated with orange and bluish hairs. It has a tangy, fruity smell (thus the nickname "Mango") and the taste is sweet as well. There are two strains of Green Crack: one that is almost pure Sativa and one that is 75% Indica. The better known phenom is the sativa dominant strain, and the only sign of indica genetics being present are the tight nugs.
Precedent Setting Medical Marijuana Municipal Ballot Measure For Signal Hill
- 191,259 Views Category: Odd
- 150,382 Views Category: Fun
- 139,843 Views Category: Culture
- 100,960 Views Category: Culture
- 99,564 Views Category: Culture
- 99,291 Views Category: Fun
- 80,008 Views Category: Culture
- 78,175 Views Category: Odd
- 70,063 Views Category: Fun
- 63,240 Views Category: Fun