Cannabis: A Future in Treating Cervical Cancer?
Recent research from South Africa has highlighted the potential cannabis has to treat cervical cancer, a disease that kills over a quarter of a million women annually. This latest study was not conducted on humans, but is the first of it’s kind and shows promising results.
Cervical cancer used to be the leading cause of cancer death among women in the United States, but those rates have gone down by almost 50 percent due to the widespread use of the Pap test for cervical cancer. In South Africa, however, over 80 percent of the population still relies on medicinal plants, which begs the question: do these women have the same access to the Pap test as American women do? Not likely.
Don't Be A Menace - Loc Dogg and His Friends
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Arizona Legalization Campaign Launches TV Ad Campaign
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
- 193,984 Views Category: Odd
- 152,912 Views Category: Fun
- 142,424 Views Category: Culture
- 105,197 Views Category: Culture
- 103,563 Views Category: Culture
- 102,379 Views Category: Fun
- 82,737 Views Category: Culture
- 80,995 Views Category: Odd
- 72,931 Views Category: Fun
- 66,284 Views Category: Fun