Cannabis: A Future in Treating Cervical Cancer?
Recent research from South Africa has highlighted the potential cannabis has to treat cervical cancer, a disease that kills over a quarter of a million women annually. This latest study was not conducted on humans, but is the first of it’s kind and shows promising results.
Cervical cancer used to be the leading cause of cancer death among women in the United States, but those rates have gone down by almost 50 percent due to the widespread use of the Pap test for cervical cancer. In South Africa, however, over 80 percent of the population still relies on medicinal plants, which begs the question: do these women have the same access to the Pap test as American women do? Not likely.
Don't Be A Menace - Loc Dogg and His Friends
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Arizona Legalization Campaign Launches TV Ad Campaign
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
- 193,606 Views Category: Odd
- 152,612 Views Category: Fun
- 142,125 Views Category: Culture
- 104,686 Views Category: Culture
- 103,057 Views Category: Culture
- 101,992 Views Category: Fun
- 82,429 Views Category: Culture
- 80,655 Views Category: Odd
- 72,555 Views Category: Fun
- 65,925 Views Category: Fun