How To Create The Famous Cross Joint
After the release of Pineapple Express, everybody became familiar with the cross joint. But how exactly does one roll this awesome trifecta of smoking enjoyment? The following steps will instruct you on how to build a cross joint for yourself. Learn this and definitely impress your friends next time you’re smoking up!
1. So you’re going to need three things to roll this bad cross joint of yours. You’re going to need some weed, some papers, and a pointed object that you can use to poke a hole through the joint. I recommend a bobby pin or a a piercing needle works great if you can get a hold of them.
2. Take the papers and weed and roll up two joints, one being a good deal smaller than the other. Make sure one is bigger than the other! If not, then your cross joint won’t work correctly and you’ll end up with a huge mess of weed and crumpled papers!
3. Now, take your pointed object and use it to create a hole in the larger joint that’s about the size of the smaller joint. You might have to make the hole bigger to accommodate the smaller joint but you have to be careful not to break off the top of the larger joint. You also need to make a small cut/tear in the smaller joint but again, you have to be extremely careful not to rip the joints in half. This is where I have most of the issues I run in to with cross joints. My hands are terribly shaky and I break the joints way more often than I want to.
4. Take the smaller joint and GENTLY pull/push it through the thicker joint. Be very careful while you do this so you don’t rip either of the joints! Once you get the smaller joint to be the same length on both sides, take a third paper and cut off the glue part. Get the glue wet and wrap it around the middle of the joints, making an airtight seal where they intersect.
That is how you make the famed cross joint! Now light it up and enjoy the rewards of your craftsmanship!
- See more at: http://www.stonerdays.com
5 Amazing Things You Didn't Know About Marijuana
Ogre OG Medical Marijuana
Is It Possible To Be TOO High?
- 186,142 Views Category: Odd
- 146,046 Views Category: Fun
- 136,144 Views Category: Culture
- 94,523 Views Category: Culture
- 94,037 Views Category: Fun
- 92,642 Views Category: Culture
- 74,997 Views Category: Culture
- 72,840 Views Category: Odd
- 65,098 Views Category: Fun
- 58,019 Views Category: Fun