Vermont Marijuana Legalization Bill Poised For Full Senate Vote
Grape Krush (Indica)
Recreational Marijuana Sales Outpace Tax Registrations in Oregon
What strain are you smoking on today?
State Senate Passes Marijuana Reform Law, Allows Oil for Epileptics
RICHMOND, Va (WVIR) -
The Virginia Senate passed a bill that will allow the production and manufacturing of two different marijuana oils for patients with epilepsy. It's called the Medical Marijuana Program Improvement bill.
Last year, two bills gave epilepsy patients a defense if found in possession of cannabis oils. But, the law provided no way for patients to actually obtain the oils without breaking federal and state laws.
That's where this latest bill would change things.
"People suffer everyday because they don't have the proper medication or what they do have makes them more sick, and research has shown that cannabis oil can really improve their conditions and bring them on the road to recovery,” Jes Bossems, director of Jefferson Area National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), said.
Half Baked - Robbing the Weed Lab
- 191,608 Views Category: Odd
- 150,692 Views Category: Fun
- 140,344 Views Category: Culture
- 101,535 Views Category: Culture
- 100,197 Views Category: Culture
- 99,711 Views Category: Fun
- 80,362 Views Category: Culture
- 78,571 Views Category: Odd
- 70,434 Views Category: Fun
- 63,749 Views Category: Fun