Cannabis-based Medicine approved in Italy
Private Reserve OG Cannabis buds
Should marijuana be marketed as a tourist attraction?
Monster Blunt or Monster Joint
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 177,204 Views Category: Odd
- 140,693 Views Category: Fun
- 130,957 Views Category: Culture
- 88,052 Views Category: Culture
- 87,286 Views Category: Fun
- 86,323 Views Category: Culture
- 69,506 Views Category: Culture
- 66,296 Views Category: Odd
- 59,148 Views Category: Fun
- 51,970 Views Category: Fun