Friends - The One With The Stoned Guy
Marijuana growth could push Scotts Miracle Gro's stock higher
Red Dragon (Hybrid)
Cannabis-Friendly Travel Spots: The Jupiter Hotel in Portland, OR
Phantom OG (Indica)
Philippines: Military Camps for Drug Users?
In his increasingly draconian anti-drug crackdown, the new Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte, actually sent National Police troops to arrest a local mayor—resulting in a shoot-out that left six of the mayor’s bodyguards dead.
On Aug. 1, Duterte ordered Mayor Rolando Espinosa of Albuera town on Leyte to island to surrender within 24 hours—and added: “Otherwise, an order of ‘shoot on sight’ will be given if they resist and endanger the lives of arresting police officers.” Espinosa surrendered to police the next day—but his son, wanted as a suspected drug-dealer, remained at large. The day after that, the gun-fight broke out between the body-guards and police who were on patrol near Espinosa’s house. Police of course said the body-guards fired first. The affair began July 28, when five other of Espinosa’s bodyguards and staff were busted in a sting operation for a street sale of shabu (methamphetamine).
- 192,608 Views Category: Odd
- 151,675 Views Category: Fun
- 141,198 Views Category: Culture
- 103,148 Views Category: Culture
- 101,693 Views Category: Culture
- 100,829 Views Category: Fun
- 81,410 Views Category: Culture
- 79,564 Views Category: Odd
- 71,506 Views Category: Fun
- 64,911 Views Category: Fun