Washington police K9's being retrained to ignore marijuana
Category: News | Posted on Wed, March, 27th 2013 by THCFinder
SEATTLE, WA – When it comes to dogs everything’s black and white. So when it comes to a drug-sniffing dog it’s either drugs or it isn’t.
But thanks to the new laws that have legalized marijuana in Washington state police are trying to teach some old dogs a new trick.
Because the dogs are trained to alert police to the presence of what is now a legal substance; cops could get in trouble for conducting illegal searches when the pooches detect something.
So they’re trying to desensitize the dogs to pot, while not even training the new K9′s to detect the sticky icky.
Talk about a ruff job.
Read more: http://newsfixnow.com
Honey Bear Bong
Category: Glass | Posted on Wed, March, 27th 2013 by THCFinder
Find more awesome Glass at www.CheckOutMyGlass.com
Platinum Trainwreck weed
- 173,539 Views Category: Odd
- 138,853 Views Category: Fun
- 129,041 Views Category: Culture
- 85,968 Views Category: Culture
- 85,008 Views Category: Fun
- 84,255 Views Category: Culture
- 67,699 Views Category: Culture
- 64,181 Views Category: Odd
- 57,082 Views Category: Fun
- 50,054 Views Category: Fun