Jack Herer (Sativa)
Politician Announces Legislation To Provide Pathway For Expungement Of Certain Marijuana Offenses
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
Scientists Discover CBD May Help Bone Fractures
Who’s Right on Marijuana? Justice Or the IRS?
- 190,608 Views Category: Odd
- 149,922 Views Category: Fun
- 139,411 Views Category: Culture
- 100,118 Views Category: Culture
- 98,727 Views Category: Culture
- 98,662 Views Category: Fun
- 79,426 Views Category: Culture
- 77,649 Views Category: Odd
- 69,511 Views Category: Fun
- 62,646 Views Category: Fun