Northern Lights Strain Review
Category: Nugs | Posted on Tue, May, 1st 2012 by THCFinder
Medical Marijuana patient appeals 5 year prison sentence
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Tue, May, 1st 2012 by THCFinder
HELENA, Mont. — A former Miles City medical marijuana provider is appealing his five-year prison sentence on a charge he maintained a drug-involved premises.
Richard Flor pleaded guilty and was sentenced April 19. The 68-year-old Flor had asked for leniency because he suffers numerous physical and mental ailments.
U.S. District Judge Charles Lovell recommended Flor be evaluated to determine the facility best suited for him to serve the sentence.
Flor's attorney filed notice Monday that he will appeal to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
Flor, his wife Sherry and their son Justin all pleaded guilty to drug charges related to a medical marijuana operation run out of their home. Richard Flor was a co-owner of Montana Cannabis, a target in last year's raids on large medical marijuana operations across Montana.
- 166,252 Views Category: Odd
- 135,112 Views Category: Fun
- 125,047 Views Category: Culture
- 82,923 Views Category: Culture
- 79,715 Views Category: Culture
- 79,512 Views Category: Fun
- 63,926 Views Category: Culture
- 59,656 Views Category: Odd
- 53,822 Views Category: Fun
- 46,862 Views Category: Fun