3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
- 191,452 Views Category: Odd
- 150,558 Views Category: Fun
- 140,076 Views Category: Culture
- 101,276 Views Category: Culture
- 99,948 Views Category: Culture
- 99,533 Views Category: Fun
- 80,213 Views Category: Culture
- 78,391 Views Category: Odd
- 70,280 Views Category: Fun
- 63,449 Views Category: Fun