Who’s the new drug czar? Here is what he means for marijuana
White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
- 191,463 Views Category: Odd
- 150,561 Views Category: Fun
- 140,088 Views Category: Culture
- 101,284 Views Category: Culture
- 99,956 Views Category: Culture
- 99,539 Views Category: Fun
- 80,216 Views Category: Culture
- 78,395 Views Category: Odd
- 70,286 Views Category: Fun
- 63,454 Views Category: Fun