FDA Approves Liquid Marijuana For Aids and Cancer Patients
While the United States government refuses to admit the cannabis plant has any real medicinal benefit, its position has not prevented federal health agencies, over the years, from approving synthetic versions of the herb’s psychoactive component to be used by Big Pharma in the treatment of serious conditions.
In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), one of the primary barriers in the grand scheme of nationwide legalization, recently approved a liquid variety of synthetic tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) that will be sold to people suffering from AIDS and cancer.
The Frontlines Of Cannabis Regulations
Sour Grape (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
For The First Time, More Republicans Now Favor Legalization Than Oppose It
- 190,162 Views Category: Odd
- 149,538 Views Category: Fun
- 139,092 Views Category: Culture
- 99,505 Views Category: Culture
- 98,186 Views Category: Fun
- 98,047 Views Category: Culture
- 78,982 Views Category: Culture
- 77,238 Views Category: Odd
- 69,110 Views Category: Fun
- 62,102 Views Category: Fun