Snow Cap (Sativa)
Colorado Health Department Grants Millions for Cannabis Research
Red Dragon (Hybrid)
Colorado Plans to Restrict Home Grows
Thanks to the most expansive plant limits in America, there’s no better place to be an at-home marijuana farmer than Colorado.
This has also meant there’s no better place to grow cannabis under legal protections in order to ship it around the country and sell it on the black market than Colorado.
And Colorado is tired of it—as is federal law enforcement, which is leading authorities all over the Rocky Mountain State to ponder paring back those plant limits.
Medical marijuana patients in Colorado can grow up to 99 plants, Westword notes, with recreational cannabis users—read: anyone 21 and over—able to cultivate six plants per person. And both patients and rec users have the ability to join up with other adults to form a larger co-op of plants.
What strain are you smoking on today?
- 191,132 Views Category: Odd
- 150,279 Views Category: Fun
- 139,747 Views Category: Culture
- 100,791 Views Category: Culture
- 99,371 Views Category: Culture
- 99,140 Views Category: Fun
- 79,880 Views Category: Culture
- 78,054 Views Category: Odd
- 69,959 Views Category: Fun
- 63,127 Views Category: Fun