Rapper Cassidy Arrested For Pot Possession
Melissa Etheridge Pleads Guilty To Pot Possession
Montel Williams Sues Weed Companies
According to his public relations representative, Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit alleges that Williams’ name and likeness to make false claims that he endorsed their medical cannabis products. But why did these companies target Montel Williams? And what else are these companies guilty of? Here’s what we know so far.
Representatives of Montel Williams have released a report with the story that Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit is against several companies. Williams, as well as his legal team, alleges that the companies used his likeness and name to fraudulently endorse their medical cannabis products. For Williams, this matter is deeply personal. He treats his multiple sclerosis with medical cannabis. Furthermore, he is a vocal advocate for medical cannabis and supports nationwide legalization, albeit hesitantly.
Woody Harrelson Had To Smoke A Joint To Get Through Meal With Trump
Willie Nelson’s Cannabis Products Are About To Hit California
Cannabis Activist Joe Rogan Quits Weed, But Why?
- 193,459 Views Category: Odd
- 152,402 Views Category: Fun
- 141,901 Views Category: Culture
- 104,464 Views Category: Culture
- 102,819 Views Category: Culture
- 101,806 Views Category: Fun
- 82,243 Views Category: Culture
- 80,418 Views Category: Odd
- 72,340 Views Category: Fun
- 65,713 Views Category: Fun