Men break into 50 Cent's mansion
Police have arrested two men after they broke into 50 Cent’s Connecticut mansion.
The burglars, Alexander Hernandez and Santos Padilla, were both carrying marijuana when police found them, according to reports.
A security guard alerted police about the break-in around 6am on Tuesday morning.
Hernandez, who had been found in a closet drinking wine, was handed over to New Britain police after his $50,000 (£32,368) bond was posted. It was discovered that he had outstanding warrants.
Padilla was also held at $50,000 bond.
The rapper purchased the mansion in 2003 for $4.1m (£2.6m). Mike Tyson was the home's previous owner.
- 177,273 Views Category: Odd
- 140,737 Views Category: Fun
- 131,006 Views Category: Culture
- 88,087 Views Category: Culture
- 87,328 Views Category: Fun
- 86,370 Views Category: Culture
- 69,531 Views Category: Culture
- 66,335 Views Category: Odd
- 59,189 Views Category: Fun
- 52,016 Views Category: Fun