Men break into 50 Cent's mansion
Police have arrested two men after they broke into 50 Cent’s Connecticut mansion.
The burglars, Alexander Hernandez and Santos Padilla, were both carrying marijuana when police found them, according to reports.
A security guard alerted police about the break-in around 6am on Tuesday morning.
Hernandez, who had been found in a closet drinking wine, was handed over to New Britain police after his $50,000 (£32,368) bond was posted. It was discovered that he had outstanding warrants.
Padilla was also held at $50,000 bond.
The rapper purchased the mansion in 2003 for $4.1m (£2.6m). Mike Tyson was the home's previous owner.
- 183,559 Views Category: Odd
- 144,575 Views Category: Fun
- 134,620 Views Category: Culture
- 92,457 Views Category: Culture
- 91,901 Views Category: Fun
- 90,577 Views Category: Culture
- 73,346 Views Category: Culture
- 70,914 Views Category: Odd
- 63,382 Views Category: Fun
- 56,293 Views Category: Fun