Men break into 50 Cent's mansion
Police have arrested two men after they broke into 50 Cent’s Connecticut mansion.
The burglars, Alexander Hernandez and Santos Padilla, were both carrying marijuana when police found them, according to reports.
A security guard alerted police about the break-in around 6am on Tuesday morning.
Hernandez, who had been found in a closet drinking wine, was handed over to New Britain police after his $50,000 (£32,368) bond was posted. It was discovered that he had outstanding warrants.
Padilla was also held at $50,000 bond.
The rapper purchased the mansion in 2003 for $4.1m (£2.6m). Mike Tyson was the home's previous owner.
- 179,525 Views Category: Odd
- 141,909 Views Category: Fun
- 132,159 Views Category: Culture
- 89,470 Views Category: Culture
- 88,686 Views Category: Fun
- 87,692 Views Category: Culture
- 70,657 Views Category: Culture
- 67,746 Views Category: Odd
- 60,515 Views Category: Fun
- 53,457 Views Category: Fun