Chuck Norris Marijuana For Sale
Los Angeles marijuana shops are pushing a new kind of weed, but Walker Texas Ranger star Chuck Norris isn’t too pleased about it. Why? Because the weed is named after him. “Chuck Norris’ Black and Blue Dream” is a type of marijuana that is rumored to a have a real wait for it- “kick to it.”
Chuck’s rep says this is definitely not an authorized use of his name, but TMZ.com says they aren’t sure if legal actions will be taken just yet.
Maybe Chuckie should just lighten up. Or at least trademark his name so he can make a few bucks off it! But that’s probably a slim chance, seeing as he’s known for his ultra-conservative political views. He even served on the board of directors for the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools. Seriously. I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
I think we all know what I have to post now. A little touch of the Conan O’Brien Chuck Norris Lever, you say!?
- 180,844 Views Category: Odd
- 142,727 Views Category: Fun
- 132,853 Views Category: Culture
- 90,217 Views Category: Culture
- 89,687 Views Category: Fun
- 88,584 Views Category: Culture
- 71,472 Views Category: Culture
- 68,724 Views Category: Odd
- 61,460 Views Category: Fun
- 54,417 Views Category: Fun