AC/DC Cannabis Conviction Overturned
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Fri, April, 1st 2011 by THCFinder
AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd had his cannabis conviction quashed by a court in his adopted home base of New Zealand.
Last December the 56-year-old was convicted of possessing 27 grams of marijuana on his boat and fined NZ$250 (US$190).
But the Tauranga District Court agreed March 31 to wipe his record after Rudd’s attorney argued that the conviction restricted the drummer’s ability to enter territories like North America and Japan.
Judge Alayne Wills agreed that Rudd’s offense was at the “lower end of the scale.” Rudd had to pay NZ$1,500 to cover the prosecutor’s costs.
Money and fame come with power...
- 182,577 Views Category: Odd
- 143,974 Views Category: Fun
- 134,039 Views Category: Culture
- 91,511 Views Category: Culture
- 91,130 Views Category: Fun
- 89,916 Views Category: Culture
- 72,648 Views Category: Culture
- 70,181 Views Category: Odd
- 62,748 Views Category: Fun
- 55,652 Views Category: Fun