WEBBIE BUSTED FOR MARIJUANA IN TENNESSEE
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Thu, April, 7th 2011 by THCFinder
Webbie is in a legal bind. The Memphis rapper was arrested on Monday (April 4) by Tennessee Highway patrol on charges including possession of schedule VI (marijuana) with intent to manufacture, sale or deliver and tampering with evidence.
The southern MC, whose real name is Webster Gradney, Jr., was pulled over on Interstate 65 for speeding in a rented 2010 Nissan Altima. As officers approached the vehicle, one of them claimed to see marijuana being thrown from the window. Upon inspection, arresting policemen discovered two ounces of marijuana in the car, as well as $13,000 in cash and a loaded .357 revolver on Michael Abbott, one of four fellow passengers.
Additionally, driver Derric Watson was driving with a suspended license. The quartet was headed to a concert in Baton Rouge after performing in Louisville, Ky., the night prior. All four were arrested and brought to Marshall County Jail, with bail set for Webbie at $21,000.
(Source) by Steven J. Horowitz
- 186,024 Views Category: Odd
- 145,977 Views Category: Fun
- 136,072 Views Category: Culture
- 94,438 Views Category: Culture
- 93,936 Views Category: Fun
- 92,512 Views Category: Culture
- 74,910 Views Category: Culture
- 72,738 Views Category: Odd
- 65,014 Views Category: Fun
- 57,939 Views Category: Fun