WEBBIE BUSTED FOR MARIJUANA IN TENNESSEE
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Thu, April, 7th 2011 by THCFinder
Webbie is in a legal bind. The Memphis rapper was arrested on Monday (April 4) by Tennessee Highway patrol on charges including possession of schedule VI (marijuana) with intent to manufacture, sale or deliver and tampering with evidence.
The southern MC, whose real name is Webster Gradney, Jr., was pulled over on Interstate 65 for speeding in a rented 2010 Nissan Altima. As officers approached the vehicle, one of them claimed to see marijuana being thrown from the window. Upon inspection, arresting policemen discovered two ounces of marijuana in the car, as well as $13,000 in cash and a loaded .357 revolver on Michael Abbott, one of four fellow passengers.
Additionally, driver Derric Watson was driving with a suspended license. The quartet was headed to a concert in Baton Rouge after performing in Louisville, Ky., the night prior. All four were arrested and brought to Marshall County Jail, with bail set for Webbie at $21,000.
(Source) by Steven J. Horowitz
- 185,556 Views Category: Odd
- 145,735 Views Category: Fun
- 135,811 Views Category: Culture
- 94,100 Views Category: Culture
- 93,595 Views Category: Fun
- 92,103 Views Category: Culture
- 74,651 Views Category: Culture
- 72,390 Views Category: Odd
- 64,700 Views Category: Fun
- 57,650 Views Category: Fun