Marijuana Possession Charges Against Suge Knight Dismissed
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Mon, June, 11th 2012 by THCFinder
Suge Knight caught a break in court last week, when he was cleared of marijuana possession charges he caught during a traffic stop in Las Vegas back in February.
According to the Las Vegas Sun, the 41-year-old dodged the charges when prosecutors decided there was insufficient evidence in the case.
Las Vegas Municipal Court records show that Knight entered a no contest plea through his attorney Richard Schonfeld for driving without a license charge and Knight paid a $425 fine. All other charges were dismissed.
Knight was arrested in early February in Las Vegas after LVPD pulled him over at around 5:30 pm when he made an unsafe lane change in his black Bentley.
After authorities ran his name through the system, multiple warrants came up, which stemmed from minor traffic violations ... all of which he failed to appear. Suge was taken into custody, processed and released.
Police also said he had less than one ounce of marijuana in the car.
As of press time, Suge seems to have cleared everything up.
- 193,797 Views Category: Odd
- 152,763 Views Category: Fun
- 142,291 Views Category: Culture
- 104,954 Views Category: Culture
- 103,324 Views Category: Culture
- 102,197 Views Category: Fun
- 82,593 Views Category: Culture
- 80,825 Views Category: Odd
- 72,752 Views Category: Fun
- 66,128 Views Category: Fun