Bob Marley-Branded Marijuana Adds to Growing Weed Market
One love. And many weed-themed products.
A line of marijuana accessories, hemp body products and what's being marketed as the first global brand of commercial weed, all bearing the blessing of reggae superstar Bob Marley's estate, went on sale this week.
Backed by Privateer Holdings, a Seattle-based private equity firm focused on the cannabis indsutry, the Marley Natural brand is clearly designed to appeal to a wider customer base than college kids with a Bob Marley "Legend" poster on their dorm room wall. Body care products like hemp seed lotion and body wash, as well as accessories like a wood-accented bubbler and black walnut wooden case, are available for order online.
- 385,611 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 349,011 Views Category: Culture
- 267,824 Views Category: Fun
- 261,271 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,553 Views Category: Odd
- 154,999 Views Category: Fun
- 145,007 Views Category: Culture
- 144,006 Views Category: Videos
- 143,055 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,942 Views Category: News