Bob Marley-Branded Marijuana Adds to Growing Weed Market
One love. And many weed-themed products.
A line of marijuana accessories, hemp body products and what's being marketed as the first global brand of commercial weed, all bearing the blessing of reggae superstar Bob Marley's estate, went on sale this week.
Backed by Privateer Holdings, a Seattle-based private equity firm focused on the cannabis indsutry, the Marley Natural brand is clearly designed to appeal to a wider customer base than college kids with a Bob Marley "Legend" poster on their dorm room wall. Body care products like hemp seed lotion and body wash, as well as accessories like a wood-accented bubbler and black walnut wooden case, are available for order online.
- 275,696 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 275,018 Views Category: Culture
- 200,714 Views Category: Fun
- 195,617 Views Category: Odd
- 193,605 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,374 Views Category: Fun
- 144,116 Views Category: Culture
- 107,357 Views Category: Culture
- 105,715 Views Category: Culture
- 104,086 Views Category: Fun