Jesse Ventura & The Marijuana Manifesto
It would be easier to list the things Jesse Ventura hasn’t done in his life. He’s a Vietnam War veteran (1969-1975), World Tag Team Champion pro wrestler, the former governor of Minnesota (1999-2003), a bodyguard for the Rolling Stones bodyguard and a TV talk show host (Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura).
“Author” has long been a part of Ventura’s resume. He’s penned ten books, including his latest,Jesse Ventura’s Marijuana Manifesto (Skyhorse Publishing), released this week, co-written with Jen Hobbs.
Manifesto will inspire readers with positive pot developments, but will also anger them as Ventura cites the shameful criminalization of cannabis and Big Pharma’s manipulation of the truth regarding this miracle plant. Ventura has never aligned himself with a particular ideology, or associated himself with a one-dimensional political party. Ventura maintains that corporate control of America is a very real threat to freedom and prosperity.
- 193,463 Views Category: Odd
- 152,410 Views Category: Fun
- 141,907 Views Category: Culture
- 104,471 Views Category: Culture
- 102,830 Views Category: Culture
- 101,819 Views Category: Fun
- 82,250 Views Category: Culture
- 80,424 Views Category: Odd
- 72,350 Views Category: Fun
- 65,724 Views Category: Fun