Jesse Ventura & The Marijuana Manifesto
It would be easier to list the things Jesse Ventura hasn’t done in his life. He’s a Vietnam War veteran (1969-1975), World Tag Team Champion pro wrestler, the former governor of Minnesota (1999-2003), a bodyguard for the Rolling Stones bodyguard and a TV talk show host (Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura).
“Author” has long been a part of Ventura’s resume. He’s penned ten books, including his latest,Jesse Ventura’s Marijuana Manifesto (Skyhorse Publishing), released this week, co-written with Jen Hobbs.
Manifesto will inspire readers with positive pot developments, but will also anger them as Ventura cites the shameful criminalization of cannabis and Big Pharma’s manipulation of the truth regarding this miracle plant. Ventura has never aligned himself with a particular ideology, or associated himself with a one-dimensional political party. Ventura maintains that corporate control of America is a very real threat to freedom and prosperity.
- 194,538 Views Category: Odd
- 153,425 Views Category: Fun
- 143,091 Views Category: Culture
- 106,202 Views Category: Culture
- 104,418 Views Category: Culture
- 103,000 Views Category: Fun
- 83,318 Views Category: Culture
- 81,618 Views Category: Odd
- 73,603 Views Category: Fun
- 66,911 Views Category: Fun