Jesse Ventura & The Marijuana Manifesto
It would be easier to list the things Jesse Ventura hasn’t done in his life. He’s a Vietnam War veteran (1969-1975), World Tag Team Champion pro wrestler, the former governor of Minnesota (1999-2003), a bodyguard for the Rolling Stones bodyguard and a TV talk show host (Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura).
“Author” has long been a part of Ventura’s resume. He’s penned ten books, including his latest,Jesse Ventura’s Marijuana Manifesto (Skyhorse Publishing), released this week, co-written with Jen Hobbs.
Manifesto will inspire readers with positive pot developments, but will also anger them as Ventura cites the shameful criminalization of cannabis and Big Pharma’s manipulation of the truth regarding this miracle plant. Ventura has never aligned himself with a particular ideology, or associated himself with a one-dimensional political party. Ventura maintains that corporate control of America is a very real threat to freedom and prosperity.
- 192,610 Views Category: Odd
- 151,675 Views Category: Fun
- 141,199 Views Category: Culture
- 103,149 Views Category: Culture
- 101,693 Views Category: Culture
- 100,831 Views Category: Fun
- 81,410 Views Category: Culture
- 79,565 Views Category: Odd
- 71,506 Views Category: Fun
- 64,911 Views Category: Fun