Montel Williams Sues Weed Companies
According to his public relations representative, Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit alleges that Williams’ name and likeness to make false claims that he endorsed their medical cannabis products. But why did these companies target Montel Williams? And what else are these companies guilty of? Here’s what we know so far.
Representatives of Montel Williams have released a report with the story that Montel Williams sues weed companies. The lawsuit is against several companies. Williams, as well as his legal team, alleges that the companies used his likeness and name to fraudulently endorse their medical cannabis products. For Williams, this matter is deeply personal. He treats his multiple sclerosis with medical cannabis. Furthermore, he is a vocal advocate for medical cannabis and supports nationwide legalization, albeit hesitantly.
- 193,786 Views Category: Odd
- 152,758 Views Category: Fun
- 142,284 Views Category: Culture
- 104,942 Views Category: Culture
- 103,316 Views Category: Culture
- 102,190 Views Category: Fun
- 82,582 Views Category: Culture
- 80,819 Views Category: Odd
- 72,742 Views Category: Fun
- 66,116 Views Category: Fun