Tommy Chong launching YouTube show amid cancer battle
Will Russell arrested again; DUI, marijuana
Will Russell, founder of Lebowskifest, the Funtown Mountain amusement park and Why Louisville store, was arrested Saturday by Cave City, Ky., police on charges of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, and other charges.
Russell, 39, was also charged with having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle, drug paraphernalia and no insurance card, according to Barren County Corrections records.Russell has a court date Monday.
Russell on Saturday was due to stage the first Beetlejuice on the Mountain event, including a free screening of Beetlejuice at the “totally haunted Opera House” on top of Funtown Mountain.
Russell was arrested at Executive Strike & Spare during Lebowskifest in July on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting arrest and menacing.
Willie Nelson’s Marijuana Strain ‘Willie’s Reserve’ Could Go On Sale In September
That One Time Alex Trebek Got High For Multiple Days From Hash Brownies…
Morgan Freeman Shoots Straight: On Legalizing Marijuana and His Escape From New York
- 189,966 Views Category: Odd
- 149,359 Views Category: Fun
- 138,961 Views Category: Culture
- 99,132 Views Category: Culture
- 98,021 Views Category: Fun
- 97,689 Views Category: Culture
- 78,801 Views Category: Culture
- 77,001 Views Category: Odd
- 68,910 Views Category: Fun
- 61,805 Views Category: Fun