Will Russell arrested again; DUI, marijuana
Will Russell, founder of Lebowskifest, the Funtown Mountain amusement park and Why Louisville store, was arrested Saturday by Cave City, Ky., police on charges of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, and other charges.
Russell, 39, was also charged with having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle, drug paraphernalia and no insurance card, according to Barren County Corrections records.Russell has a court date Monday.
Russell on Saturday was due to stage the first Beetlejuice on the Mountain event, including a free screening of Beetlejuice at the “totally haunted Opera House” on top of Funtown Mountain.
Russell was arrested at Executive Strike & Spare during Lebowskifest in July on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting arrest and menacing.
Willie Nelson’s Marijuana Strain ‘Willie’s Reserve’ Could Go On Sale In September
That One Time Alex Trebek Got High For Multiple Days From Hash Brownies…
Morgan Freeman Shoots Straight: On Legalizing Marijuana and His Escape From New York
Snoop Dogg-Backed Weed Delivery Is Coming To Los Angeles.
- 190,889 Views Category: Odd
- 150,089 Views Category: Fun
- 139,592 Views Category: Culture
- 100,487 Views Category: Culture
- 99,101 Views Category: Culture
- 98,915 Views Category: Fun
- 79,677 Views Category: Culture
- 77,864 Views Category: Odd
- 69,760 Views Category: Fun
- 62,919 Views Category: Fun