Nick Diaz suspended 5 years by Nevada commission for marijuana
Tommy Chong launching YouTube show amid cancer battle
Will Russell arrested again; DUI, marijuana
Will Russell, founder of Lebowskifest, the Funtown Mountain amusement park and Why Louisville store, was arrested Saturday by Cave City, Ky., police on charges of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, and other charges.
Russell, 39, was also charged with having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle, drug paraphernalia and no insurance card, according to Barren County Corrections records.Russell has a court date Monday.
Russell on Saturday was due to stage the first Beetlejuice on the Mountain event, including a free screening of Beetlejuice at the “totally haunted Opera House” on top of Funtown Mountain.
Russell was arrested at Executive Strike & Spare during Lebowskifest in July on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting arrest and menacing.
Willie Nelson’s Marijuana Strain ‘Willie’s Reserve’ Could Go On Sale In September
That One Time Alex Trebek Got High For Multiple Days From Hash Brownies…
- 191,788 Views Category: Odd
- 150,879 Views Category: Fun
- 140,496 Views Category: Culture
- 101,842 Views Category: Culture
- 100,440 Views Category: Culture
- 99,909 Views Category: Fun
- 80,549 Views Category: Culture
- 78,771 Views Category: Odd
- 70,624 Views Category: Fun
- 64,036 Views Category: Fun