Marijuana Policy Project drops Ohio medical marijuana initiative
COLUMBUS — Ohioans won't be voting on medical marijuana this fall because Marijuana Policy Project dropped its campaign after lawmakers passed a comprehensive plan Wednesday.
National marijuana legalization powerhouse Marijuana Policy Project, and its local affiliate, Ohioans for Medical Marijuana, announced Saturday they would suspend a campaign to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio. The group had been working to collect the more than 305,000 valid signatures it needed by July 6 to make the November ballot.
Sour Kush (Hybrid)
MILegalize Gives Final Push Over Memorial Weekend
With only a week left it’s now or never to get MILegalize on the ballot. Here is a list of events all over Michigan that will be great for getting the signatures we need!
Lemon Skunk (Hybrid)
Lemon Skunk Cannabis is a cross between two Skunks with phenotypes chosen for their lemon characteristics. With a Lemon Mother, which has been kept in Vegas for over 20 years, and a Father from Holland, you know this strain is a heavy hitter! A mostly sativa hybrid good for pain and stress.
- 189,219 Views Category: Odd
- 148,674 Views Category: Fun
- 138,416 Views Category: Culture
- 98,003 Views Category: Culture
- 97,280 Views Category: Fun
- 96,546 Views Category: Culture
- 78,093 Views Category: Culture
- 76,208 Views Category: Odd
- 68,208 Views Category: Fun
- 61,022 Views Category: Fun