Marijuana State University Unveiled in Maine
Category: Culture | Posted on Thu, April, 7th 2011 by THCFinder
Calling all "green" thumbs: A Maine man wants to teach you how to grow pot at Marijuana State University.
Ray Logan, 56, said he launched an instructional three-hour course to help friends and acquaintances who, like himself, use marijuana to cope with illness. Logan suffered a spinal injury during a skydiving accident in 1996 and later acquired a medical marijuana card in 2010.
"A lot of people just want to learn how to grow and it's not an easy plant to grow," Logan told FoxNews.com. "It's not just sticking a seed in soil and that's it."
Logan, of Wells, Maine, held his first class on marijuana cultivation at a hotel in Portland on April 2. Roughly 15 people attended the session, which included germination tips and instructions on correct levels for humidity, temperature and lighting.
"I get right into every technical aspect of it that's possible," Logan said. "I'm still studying it. I love the biology of the plant."
The classes also include information on the history of marijuana, details on various strains and instructions on how to grow marijuana using hydroponics, a method of growing plants using mineral solutions without water.
- 194,700 Views Category: Odd
- 153,611 Views Category: Fun
- 143,283 Views Category: Culture
- 122,395 Views Category: Culture
- 110,617 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 106,411 Views Category: Culture
- 104,547 Views Category: Culture
- 103,182 Views Category: Fun
- 103,170 Views Category: Fun
- 93,730 Views Category: Medical Marijuana