The Years of Propaganda Behind Marijuana Prohibition
To make an entire society buy into a lie, much work is involved. Decades of indoctrination, brainwashing if you will, are needed to mold the collective consciousness of a people.
This is the way it was with marijuana for many years. In the 1930’s marijuana was something minorities did before perpetrating some heinous crime. In the 1960’s it was a symbol of the dirty hippies and burnouts who would never amount to anything. In the 1980’s we were told to say “no.”
But things have changed, mainly through a constant drumbeat of the truth. The advent of the internet has obviously accelerated this process. Information can be shared worldwide; the truth is a hard thing to hide.
The documentary below is a great example. It chronicles the history of marijuana propaganda and the immense waste of resources that are used to attempt to brainwash and beat down the populace. It sheds light on the truth, the truth that is exploding over all segments of society.
Marijuana legalization is inevitable because it’s a safer alternative to a wide range of medical and recreational substances. This cannot be denied, and the information can no longer be suppressed.
- 194,991 Views Category: Odd
- 153,849 Views Category: Fun
- 143,656 Views Category: Culture
- 106,786 Views Category: Culture
- 104,999 Views Category: Culture
- 103,492 Views Category: Fun
- 93,515 Views Category: Fun
- 93,307 Views Category: Videos
- 91,767 Views Category: Culture
- 89,865 Views Category: News