The Hidden History of The War on Drugs
Many of us know that the federal government is less than truthful, in many areas of policy and fact. We also know that The War on Drugs continues to thrive because many powerful people make a lot of money off of it.
The interview in the video below is a little long, but it contains a lot of great information about what has been going on along the U.S. border with Mexico. To some in the U.S. this is a far off problem, but thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered every year south of the border. How can we continue the same failed policies in the face of incredible violence and death?
Money. As in most cases, money is the answer. People who make a lot of money with something are also liable to spend a lot of money making sure the gray train doesn’t stop. Money dictates policy, and if people die in the process, well, it wouldn’t be the first time.
Maybe when decapitated bodies are left in public in U.S. cities enough people will be willing to stand up and say enough. How many more people must die for us to take a different path?
- 166,177 Views Category: Odd
- 135,075 Views Category: Fun
- 125,005 Views Category: Culture
- 82,896 Views Category: Culture
- 79,676 Views Category: Culture
- 79,464 Views Category: Fun
- 63,891 Views Category: Culture
- 59,609 Views Category: Odd
- 53,782 Views Category: Fun
- 46,838 Views Category: Fun