The Ten Biggest Signs That Times Are Changing And Marijuana Legalization Is Inevitable
If you haven’t noticed, marijuana legalization is a mainstream issue, and the majority of Americans believe it’s the right path forward. After decades of absurd propaganda, draconian laws, and a public that believes marijuana to be the devil’s weed, it’s increasingly refreshing to see the winds of change take place. In many parts of the country and world, marijuana laws are as harsh as they’ve ever been, but no where is the situation hopeless, and it’s hard to see widespread legalization as anything less than inevitable.
Here’s a list of what we feel to be some of biggest signs that legalization is here to stay, and times are changing.
42.0 Facts About Marijuana, And Why It Should Be Legal
25 People Who Are More 'Evolved' Than Obama On Marijuana
Boston Bomb Suspect's Marijuana Use Blamed For Terror Attacks
- 173,553 Views Category: Odd
- 138,865 Views Category: Fun
- 129,064 Views Category: Culture
- 85,983 Views Category: Culture
- 85,028 Views Category: Fun
- 84,277 Views Category: Culture
- 67,717 Views Category: Culture
- 64,200 Views Category: Odd
- 57,103 Views Category: Fun
- 50,068 Views Category: Fun