The Ten Biggest Signs That Times Are Changing And Marijuana Legalization Is Inevitable
If you haven’t noticed, marijuana legalization is a mainstream issue, and the majority of Americans believe it’s the right path forward. After decades of absurd propaganda, draconian laws, and a public that believes marijuana to be the devil’s weed, it’s increasingly refreshing to see the winds of change take place. In many parts of the country and world, marijuana laws are as harsh as they’ve ever been, but no where is the situation hopeless, and it’s hard to see widespread legalization as anything less than inevitable.
Here’s a list of what we feel to be some of biggest signs that legalization is here to stay, and times are changing.
42.0 Facts About Marijuana, And Why It Should Be Legal
25 People Who Are More 'Evolved' Than Obama On Marijuana
Boston Bomb Suspect's Marijuana Use Blamed For Terror Attacks
- 178,851 Views Category: Odd
- 141,548 Views Category: Fun
- 131,815 Views Category: Culture
- 89,067 Views Category: Culture
- 88,226 Views Category: Fun
- 87,315 Views Category: Culture
- 70,279 Views Category: Culture
- 67,291 Views Category: Odd
- 60,079 Views Category: Fun
- 52,987 Views Category: Fun