Smoking cannabis has been known to put you in a state of high that allows you to focus your attention completely, and get lost in a world unbound by time.
Art from a stoners point of view is sure to be unique and colorful in more ways than one. These characteristics make it even more possible for the creative stoner to make magic on the canvas. Strokes of paint and other mediums that help tell the story of Mary the medicinal herb are a gift. Shown in this Marijuana Art feature are some very remarkable artists and even more remarkable depictions of MJ and MJ life. Scrolling through these masterpieces you’re sure to find one you’d like to add to your marijuana shrine. Just when you thought cannabis couldn’t get any cooler StonerDays presents, Marijuana Art.
To be moved in such a way as to inspire art is a beautiful occurrence, that’s something that’s shown continuously through these visuals.
Not only do these present marijuana in an artsy way, but also shows a bit of humor in some too. Get high and let your stoned eyes take over for this one.
This first photo leaves a lot to be wondered about the inspiration behind the sketch. There could be a number of reasons why an artistic mind might be drawn to show a picture like this.
It seems to say that even though America has experienced the struggle and hardships of witnessing a tragedy, that there is still hope.
Hope that could perhaps be revealed to you through Mary Jane. The artist could have been a survivor or relative of someone lost who gained peace again though smoking weed. Whatever the reasoning behind it, it’s nice to be able to enjoy it now and see cannabis among so many things that we deem respectable.
How many times have you inhaled sweet dank and before you knew it, you were lost in your own thoughts, daydreams, and fantasies.
As you began getting caught up in a world of vivid brightness and face numbness, you are now getting a taste of what is describes as bliss.
Inhale more drags and feel your eyes from across the room staring back only at you. This artist has managed to capture a freeze frame of everything a stoner internally feels while unwinding, a true picture of stoner insights. A mystical look at what our brains really look like while getting blown to Mars, no cracked eggs, only complete awesomeness.
A work of art that screams surrender and let go. Give your body to cannabis and watch the wonders she can do for you. A picture of love being gained and knowledge being shared through inter-dimensional marijuana travel… maybe not the exact thing the artist was thinking but probably close. This is a great example of a picture being worth a thousand words. Whatever feelings this painting evokes on your first look just go with it.
It’s emotional and captivating, seductive and green, pure art eye candy.
There are endless possibilities to create when artist meets medium, and these artists chose to create works of bud beauty to express themselves, now how incredible does that make them? Very!
Hemp flag flying high over the Capitol building
In a screenshot from the farm bill debate Rep. Jared Polis holds the hemp flag. (Courtesy C-SPAN)The flag flying over the Capitol building on the Fourth of July might look like your typical Old Glory.
But you probably won’t notice the fibers that make it special. It’s believed to be the first hemp flag to flutter over the dome since the government began outlawing marijuana’s less-recreational cousin back in the 1930s.
Colorado hemp advocate Michael Bowman is the man responsible for getting the flag, made from Colorado-raised hemp and screen-printed with the stars and stripes, up there.
He cooked up the idea while lobbying Congress this year to include pro-hemp measures in the farm bill. That legislation failed, of course, but the seed of the hemp flag had been planted.
Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) gave Bowman an assist with the details, which included working with the Capitol’s flag office. (The flag programallows people to buy flags flown over the Capitol, so they rotate in new Old Glories nearly every day.)
“It’s a powerful symbol,” Bowman says, adding that the red, white and blue flying over the Capitol is a reminder of the role that hemp played in the founding and early days of the country. Betsy Ross’s flag was made of hemp, he notes, and Colonial settlers even paid their taxes in the crop — it was used for all kinds of goods, from rope to fabric to paper. Those Conestoga wagons heading west were covered in canvas fashioned from hemp fibers.
So, he thought having it fly on America’s birthday seemed pretty appropriate.
After its Capitol flight, the flag will make its way back to Colorado, where it will fly over the state capitol building in Denver. After that, Bowman is sending it out on a tour of state houses in states where there’s legislation pending that would legalize hemp. One of the first up: Vermont.
And while advocates are quick to point out that hemp lacks the THC content beloved by stoners, this will still be one high-flying flag.
Why You Should Vape
Why You Should Vape
Lighting the flame to your love's buring desire has become like second nature to you, and seeing the flame light the tip of your blunts has become like ritual to you.
Still, there is another way for you to enjoy all the amazing things that Mary has to offer without actually burning her. Vaporizors are the wave of the future, and with so many cool features it's increasingly becoming more and more popular amongst smokers circles around the world.
Vapes are designed to give you the most out of every hit and drag,
without any of the harmful stuff that is caused by just lighting up a blunt or a doob. If you're still wondering Why You Should Vape keep your high eyes reading, and take a look for yourself!
Vaporizers work by boiling, and then vaporizing the active ingredients in the cannabis; this means you're getting much higher than you normally would ,inhaling pure, rich, and clean THC. Smoking the ganja in this way allows no harmful carginogens or other harmful chemicals into your smoke because you're not using a lighter flame.
Not buring your sweet MJ to a crisp but gently laying her to rest, and putting you in a state of pure bliss.
Vapes are also good tools for the money saving pot head, you really are getting higher for your buck and that's always what we want.
Another feature that helps add to their populatrity is that there is no smoke, this works out for us in two different ways.The smoke that is produced when we smoke is the same smoke that causes cancer as well as other respitory disorders, so when you vape you're making the most health consious decision. No smoke also means that there is little to no smell, so
feel free loading up your vape with the loudest dank you can get your paws on
and have no worries about the neighbors catching a free contact, or callin the feds...in the world of vapes you're safe.
We love to look at the beautiful crystalic trichomes that cover delicious nugs and admire them for their one of a kind beauty and grace.
Just lighting your weed can someitmes cause the delicate grandular trichomes to be destroyed,
never getting the awesome chance to get you higher.
Vaporizers also win the taste test as far as smoking apparatuses go.
The flavors of your bud are more pure and clean, true to their roots and giving you a front row taste test when you're enjoying quality time with your vape.
With so many designs to choose from there's sure to be a vaporizer that catches your eye and can't wait to captivate your mind.
Portable ones, one hitters, all different colors, shapes, and sizes.
So go ahead smoker, run to that vape as if your life depended on it and feel what all the hype is really about, chances are you won't be dissapointed only really....really toasted.
“Bitch! You know what I want! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! ‘Cause it’s hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted”!
Smoking marijuana is fun and it can relieve stress but sometimes as stoners we come across some… Stoner Problems. What are these “stoner problems” you may ask, here’s our list of problem’s that all of us stoners have dealt with.
1. Trying to smoke outside when it’s windy.
2. Having the munchies. Nothing in the fridge.
3. Your only lighter runs out of fluid.
4. Jobs that drug test.
5. You start panicking because you had something to do in an hour and got carried away smoking… it’s only been 5 minutes.
6. Every destination is 10 times further than it is when you’re sober.
7. You set the fire alarm off in your work bathroom and have 2 minutes to make it stop before the entire building goes off… you’re stoned as fuck.
8. When somebody fucks up the rotation and you get skipped.
9. Your bank account hits single digits.
10. Trying to save money by buying larger amounts of weed, realize you end up smoking more of it.
11. Scraping out your pieces for resin because you ran out of weed.
12. Restaurants that don’t deliver.
13. Spilling bong water on your couch/carpet/clothes.
14. Dealers that don’t sell dub sacks.
15. When someone slobbers all over the end of the blunt.
16. Waiting an hour before an edible kicks in.
17. Every car is a cop car.
18. Roommates that don’t have any weed but insist on smoking your weed.
19. Your dealer gets arrested.
20. Trying to pack a piece or roll a joint in a car at night using the ceiling lights inside… not suspicious at all.
21. Smoking people out who never return the favor.
22. Your girlfriend doesn’t know you smoke.
23. Red Eyes. No Clear Eyes.
24. Driving all the way to your favorite fast food joint and realizing their closed.
25. Your parents are always home.
26. Burping up smoke.
27. Not having air freshener, body spray, or any other way to hide the fact that you wreak of weed.
28. How much weed it takes to make decent edibles.
29. Getting ash in your mouth.
30. Trying to smoke and drive at the same time.
31. The slide on the bong breaks, you’re too lazy to buy another one.
32. When your parents ask if you’ve been smoking weed.
33. Not knowing how to make any friends any other way than by asking them if they smoke weed.
34. When you’re talking to someone high and you can’t speak right.
35. Forgetting someones name five seconds after meeting them.
Don't Fire California Teachers for Private Marijuana Use
- 182,597 Views Category: Odd
- 143,980 Views Category: Fun
- 134,050 Views Category: Culture
- 91,523 Views Category: Culture
- 91,140 Views Category: Fun
- 89,931 Views Category: Culture
- 72,660 Views Category: Culture
- 70,189 Views Category: Odd
- 62,757 Views Category: Fun
- 55,661 Views Category: Fun