The Ten Biggest Signs That Times Are Changing And Marijuana Legalization Is Inevitable
If you haven’t noticed, marijuana legalization is a mainstream issue, and the majority of Americans believe it’s the right path forward. After decades of absurd propaganda, draconian laws, and a public that believes marijuana to be the devil’s weed, it’s increasingly refreshing to see the winds of change take place. In many parts of the country and world, marijuana laws are as harsh as they’ve ever been, but no where is the situation hopeless, and it’s hard to see widespread legalization as anything less than inevitable.
Here’s a list of what we feel to be some of biggest signs that legalization is here to stay, and times are changing.
42.0 Facts About Marijuana, And Why It Should Be Legal
25 People Who Are More 'Evolved' Than Obama On Marijuana
- 182,704 Views Category: Odd
- 144,046 Views Category: Fun
- 134,105 Views Category: Culture
- 91,640 Views Category: Culture
- 91,219 Views Category: Fun
- 90,009 Views Category: Culture
- 72,727 Views Category: Culture
- 70,276 Views Category: Odd
- 62,821 Views Category: Fun
- 55,723 Views Category: Fun