The Ten Biggest Signs That Times Are Changing And Marijuana Legalization Is Inevitable
If you haven’t noticed, marijuana legalization is a mainstream issue, and the majority of Americans believe it’s the right path forward. After decades of absurd propaganda, draconian laws, and a public that believes marijuana to be the devil’s weed, it’s increasingly refreshing to see the winds of change take place. In many parts of the country and world, marijuana laws are as harsh as they’ve ever been, but no where is the situation hopeless, and it’s hard to see widespread legalization as anything less than inevitable.
Here’s a list of what we feel to be some of biggest signs that legalization is here to stay, and times are changing.
42.0 Facts About Marijuana, And Why It Should Be Legal
25 People Who Are More 'Evolved' Than Obama On Marijuana
- 184,169 Views Category: Odd
- 144,900 Views Category: Fun
- 134,925 Views Category: Culture
- 92,924 Views Category: Culture
- 92,361 Views Category: Fun
- 90,959 Views Category: Culture
- 73,699 Views Category: Culture
- 71,320 Views Category: Odd
- 63,772 Views Category: Fun
- 56,639 Views Category: Fun