The Ten Biggest Signs That Times Are Changing And Marijuana Legalization Is Inevitable
If you haven’t noticed, marijuana legalization is a mainstream issue, and the majority of Americans believe it’s the right path forward. After decades of absurd propaganda, draconian laws, and a public that believes marijuana to be the devil’s weed, it’s increasingly refreshing to see the winds of change take place. In many parts of the country and world, marijuana laws are as harsh as they’ve ever been, but no where is the situation hopeless, and it’s hard to see widespread legalization as anything less than inevitable.
Here’s a list of what we feel to be some of biggest signs that legalization is here to stay, and times are changing.
42.0 Facts About Marijuana, And Why It Should Be Legal
25 People Who Are More 'Evolved' Than Obama On Marijuana
- 189,189 Views Category: Odd
- 148,637 Views Category: Fun
- 138,385 Views Category: Culture
- 97,948 Views Category: Culture
- 97,258 Views Category: Fun
- 96,493 Views Category: Culture
- 78,060 Views Category: Culture
- 76,179 Views Category: Odd
- 68,184 Views Category: Fun
- 60,995 Views Category: Fun