Diamond Bar finds peace with one local dispensary
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Close in Garden Grove
Tempe gets 1st medical marijuana dispensary
San Bernardino authorities raid dispensaries
Medical marijuana dispensary to open in D.C.
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 171,119 Views Category: Odd
- 137,553 Views Category: Fun
- 127,598 Views Category: Culture
- 84,696 Views Category: Culture
- 82,657 Views Category: Culture
- 82,494 Views Category: Fun
- 66,384 Views Category: Culture
- 62,428 Views Category: Odd
- 55,725 Views Category: Fun
- 48,693 Views Category: Fun