Diamond Bar finds peace with one local dispensary
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Close in Garden Grove
Tempe gets 1st medical marijuana dispensary
San Bernardino authorities raid dispensaries
Medical marijuana dispensary to open in D.C.
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 180,846 Views Category: Odd
- 142,728 Views Category: Fun
- 132,854 Views Category: Culture
- 90,220 Views Category: Culture
- 89,691 Views Category: Fun
- 88,586 Views Category: Culture
- 71,474 Views Category: Culture
- 68,727 Views Category: Odd
- 61,461 Views Category: Fun
- 54,417 Views Category: Fun