Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
Local governments can ban dispensaries, court rules
Medical marijuana sellers respond to DEA shutdown
Marijuana Businesses in City of Santa Ana Targeted with Warning Letters and Asset Forfeiture Lawsuits
Raided pot dispensary hopes to reopen
DEA cracks down on 11 pot dispensaries
- 172,808 Views Category: Odd
- 138,294 Views Category: Fun
- 128,514 Views Category: Culture
- 85,378 Views Category: Culture
- 84,218 Views Category: Fun
- 83,634 Views Category: Culture
- 67,183 Views Category: Culture
- 63,527 Views Category: Odd
- 56,508 Views Category: Fun
- 49,487 Views Category: Fun