Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
Local governments can ban dispensaries, court rules
Medical marijuana sellers respond to DEA shutdown
Marijuana Businesses in City of Santa Ana Targeted with Warning Letters and Asset Forfeiture Lawsuits
Raided pot dispensary hopes to reopen
DEA cracks down on 11 pot dispensaries
- 172,740 Views Category: Odd
- 138,264 Views Category: Fun
- 128,476 Views Category: Culture
- 85,344 Views Category: Culture
- 84,155 Views Category: Fun
- 83,597 Views Category: Culture
- 67,154 Views Category: Culture
- 63,481 Views Category: Odd
- 56,456 Views Category: Fun
- 49,448 Views Category: Fun